Talk

Advanced search

Travel Operators/Agents

(2 Posts)
mum2chalkandcheese Tue 10-Feb-15 13:12:42

This may seem like a naive question but I'm asking anyway.... For a variety of reasons we have booked holidays in the past directly with providers - airline websites for the flights and accommodation through hotels' websites.

This year we're looking to do something different from our usual but not sure what so were thinking of using the traditional travel agents route. Only thing is I have this (probably incorrect) view of travel agents just wanting to sell me what they need to sell as opposed to listening to what I'm looking for. So, can anyone recommend any they have used and been impressed with? As a guide we're looking for a self-catering type holiday in either Italy, Greece or Majorca (open to further afield if it can be done cheaply!). We've considered using our usual method but want some advice on good locations, good accommodation (but based on our likes/dislikes etc).

Thanks all.

spex11 Thu 12-Feb-15 17:52:17

Like you, we tend to book direct, but in the past have used a firm called Pretty Greek Villas a few times and always been happy with them. You can email them your likes and dislikes and your priorities and they will send you a list of properties they think might be suitable with some personal comments of their own.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: