Advanced search

Hotel Recommendations near Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Rome.

(4 Posts)
5Foot5 Sat 24-Jan-15 17:44:57

We have booked our flights for this summer's holiday in Italy. At the end of our holiday we leave the property we have rented on a Saturday but have decided to fly back from Rome on the Sunday morning. This means we need somewhere to stay in or near Rome on the Saturday night - preferably somewhere that is an easy drive to the airport.

If this was France we would look for a Campanile or similar. Does anyone know of a similar chain in Italy or have any other recommendations for a reasonable place to stay?

revealall Sun 25-Jan-15 14:54:11

Are you going into Rome on Saturday? You need to park outside the main city. There is a good car park not far from the staduim that has the tram and bus station next door. The airport isn't far from the city. I
Look on as you can search by location and then sort by price.

ohmymimi Sun 25-Jan-15 20:34:24

I stayed at the Hilton at Leonardo da Vinci overnight before my flight out. It's linked to the airport by a covered walkway, accessed by a lift, very convenient. I've no idea of the tariff, though, as the relatives I was holidaying with paid.

5Foot5 Mon 26-Jan-15 13:33:46

revealall We would quite like to go in to Rome on the Saturday. Thanks for the tip about the car park.

ohmymimi The Hilton looks ideal as it also has a shuttle bus in to the city centre. However, it is somewhat pricey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now