Talk

Advanced search

Balearics all inclusive villa hol advice please.

(4 Posts)
suddenlysix Fri 26-Dec-14 20:23:12

So Christmas is over and my next thought is the family holiday next summer. I don't know where to start looking so hoping for some advice/recommendations. We're a family of 8 since my step kids came to live with. We've managed one foreign holiday since then but we went self catering and I found it stressful and expensive. I think we need to go all inclusive this time. I don't think it will cost much more and not having to cook and wash up, and stress about the bill in restaurants and whether the money will last will make it worth any extra spend.

We've had the Balearics recommended to us but we're open to other suggestions. I would like somewhere with a room or a villa large enough for us to all be in together. Last time we had to have two rooms so I slept with the girls while dh slept in with the boys. Would be nice to share a bed with him this time even if we have the littlest in a cot with us.

Oh and having a water park or a really good swimming pool would help as we couldn't get any of them out of the pool last time for nearly the whole fortnight!

Tia for any suggestions.

Hersetta427 Fri 26-Dec-14 20:51:15

You could look at the holiday village Ibiza - it is designed for families and has an on site water park which is included.

suddenlysix Fri 26-Dec-14 23:00:15

Hi,

Thanks, I'll have a look!

dreamingofsun Sun 28-Dec-14 17:33:46

have you considered the algarve? we have found it cheaper than balearics and if you are catering for a wide age range there is something to please everyone. can't advise on accommodation as we always have a villa and i make my husband/the kids BBQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now