Talk

Advanced search

Best family hotel in Cncun Mexico?

(7 Posts)
hifi Mon 01-Dec-14 16:04:29

Big budget, family friendly. Any recommendations?

Heels99 Tue 02-Dec-14 11:36:15

Moon palace I have heard good things about but not stayed there as we stayed further down the coast than Cancun so we could do the eco parks etc more easily.

hifi Tue 02-Dec-14 16:15:01

Thanks, will have a look.

BuzzardBirdRoast Tue 02-Dec-14 16:18:03

Moon Palace is a little 'adult'. I would advise asking on the travel forum on TA unless someone can suggest something. I have only ever visited without children but the Rui chain are worth looking at.

VirtualPointyHat Tue 02-Dec-14 16:28:51

Its just outside Cancun, but the Sensatori Mexico is amazing.

Kids clubs and activites, kids only splash pool with some awesome looking kit, kids menus in all the restaurants, special kids cocoktails, and still lots of adult things. Family activites like archery, canoe hire and games (we went there adults only as honeymoon and it was great)

Hippychick73 Sat 20-Dec-14 00:06:38

The Rui Caribe in Cancun is fantastic and every room has a sea view you also get to have drinks and lunch & dinner. If you want in the other Rui Hotels in Cancun and I think those in Playacar as well

Secretsout Sat 20-Dec-14 17:29:25

Moon Palace. Just come back from there. Very child friendly. Try to stay in the 'Sunrise' section which is livelier and where the kids and teen things are. Sunrise also has the family deluxe interconnecting rooms if that's what you need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now