Talk

Advanced search

London hotel with three kids...

(7 Posts)
patandjess Sun 30-Nov-14 21:56:02

Hi,

Anyone know any nice hotels is London with rooms that sleep 5? I love the Athaeneum, but it's a bit too pricey as we want to go for 5 nights.

Anywhere similar but not quite as £££? We need a restaurant on site and to be reasonably close to stuff. Everywhere I look either doesn't accommodate 5 or has no restaurant!

Thanks

mummymeister Mon 01-Dec-14 11:46:30

have a look at the websites sleeps5, roomfor5, sixsuitcasetravel. how old are your dc's. could you have adjoining rooms in a Travelodge or premier inn. we have 5. its a bloody nightmare finding places where you aren't charged in effect double just because you have one extra child.

patandjess Mon 01-Dec-14 13:33:28

thanks, will look at those sites. Have already looked at roomsfor5 and it's not that helpful, but the others might throw something up.

We have had interconnecting rooms at Premier Inn before, but they seem to always say they can't guarantee it until you get there, which isn't really a position we want to be in! How have you got around that? DCs are 8, 5 and 2.

dinkystinky Mon 01-Dec-14 13:41:13

Have you looked at serviced apartments too - you often get a bedroom and living room with sofa bed, and a zed bed, and if they are central there are restaurants and cafes v near by?

MrsJamin Mon 01-Dec-14 13:44:21

I'd go for an airbnb - brilliant site.

3BloodyKids Mon 01-Dec-14 13:47:19

or Airbnb?

I do sympathise (hence my name).

3BloodyKids Mon 01-Dec-14 13:47:38

x post

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now