Talk

Advanced search

Disney Paris - sorry if it's been done to death....

(4 Posts)
Stormingateacup Fri 28-Nov-14 11:45:24

But is £1700 for four of us at Easter in a two-star Disney hotel for 3 nights a normal price? Includes the Eurostar, park entry etc.

It's our first time and I don't know where to start!

Floralnomad Fri 28-Nov-14 11:48:50

Sounds quite expensive but a lot of that will be the Eurostar ,it is way cheaper to drive ( if possible) and is easy to get to.

bryonyelf Tue 02-Dec-14 19:18:13

As an example I have booked flights for 2 adults and 1 child return from Glasgow £189. Accommodation off site at val d Europe for 4 nights for £200 and tickets are £350. I'd say you are spending a lot. We are going in February.

Cooki3Monst3r Fri 19-Dec-14 01:31:27

Hi OP have you booked now? I'm not sure what you mean by 'normal' - the price is whatever DLP give you on their website. There's no getting it cheaper so far as I know. Easter will of course be very expensive. As is the train.

We have just come back from an AWESOME!!! 3 night stay at Sequoia Lodge, mid week, term time, park and hotel only, 'plus' half board, 2 adults, 1 child, 1 'infant' for £806. The eurostar would have added on £700 to that.

So, yes, £1700 for easter sounds about right to me.

Do you have to go in Easter? February or October half term might be quieter. Maybe even Whitsun, depending on whether or not the rest of Europe's schools have the same time off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now