Talk

Advanced search

Ryanair boarding pass for 7 days

(3 Posts)
mjnh12 Wed 26-Nov-14 11:06:00

My mother is off on a week long holiday soon and she has asked me to print her boarding pass.

Went online and was informed that they can only now be printed 7 days before the flight (without paying for a seat). Obviously this is okay for her outbound flight. But what about the boarding pass for the return flight?

Am I right in thinking that if I print the return boarding pass on the morning that she flies out and give it to her, that it will be valid on the return flight? It's a Sunday to Sunday holiday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

emotionsecho Wed 26-Nov-14 11:16:22

Yes that will work OP.

This new system is merely a way of screwing more money out of people by getting them to pay extra for a pre booked seat, so much for their be nicer to customers rhetoric.

Even worse is that disabled passengers have to phone if they require lift on/lift off to organise it a rate of £1 per minute and the waiting time calls can be 30 minutes.

Amateurish Sun 30-Nov-14 17:33:19

Does your mother have a smartphone? If so there is always the Ryanair app with mobile boarding pass.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now