Talk

Advanced search

romantic, private hot tub, uk or short haul europe in Jan, budget flexible

(11 Posts)
Yogamuminahottent Fri 07-Nov-14 19:58:24

any recommendations, going round and round on here, tripavisor and a million other sites - need some MN intervention!

happygirl87 Fri 07-Nov-14 19:59:54

Hand and flowers in Marlow?

Yogamuminahottent Fri 07-Nov-14 22:20:17

prefer to avoid London area if possible - looks nice though. Any other ideas?

stairwaytodevon Sat 08-Nov-14 16:45:25

Try Hot tub safari near Chester, Glamping but do honeymoons so should be romantic enough.

Sidge Sat 08-Nov-14 16:59:32

The Crab in Chievely was lovely when we stayed there.

Lovely room, private hot tub, great food.

Lovage Fri 14-Nov-14 20:18:33

Go here www.sanandresapartment.com/welcome.htm in Seville. We did in December when I was pregnant with DS1 (nearly 9 yrs ago, but it looks the same on the website still). Lovely, lovely apartment (self-catering but loads of places to eat out if you don't want to cook), beautiful roof-top terrace with your own hot-tub with views of city, I think Seville is romantic. Weather was good in December - you needed a light coat in the evenings but not always in the day, and we used the hot tub every evening. Not right in the city centre by the cathedral etc., but an easy walk (15 mins? Can't remember) and thus nice and quiet at night. Flamenco shows -authentic or cheezy, depending on what you like, the Alcazar (fab and very romantic). I'd go back like a shot, except it only sleeps 2. I presume you meant for 2 since you were hoping for romance wink

Lovage Fri 14-Nov-14 20:23:00

Oh, sorry, the hot-tub seems to have gone, now I look at the website. That's weird. Sorry, doesn't fit your criteria now. And means I won't be fantasising about going back either...

Yogamuminahottent Sun 16-Nov-14 18:20:14

thanks guys. Really struggling to find something that fits out budget (approx £200ish per night. Was about to book the Dormy House but their reviews on trip advisor are really variable and several references to the outdoor hot spa being broken - which would truly piss me off! Any more ideas?

Caitmous Sun 16-Nov-14 18:29:20

What about a Forest Holiday? Their cabins have hot tubs and log burners.

www.forestholidays.co.uk

DH and I are looking for the same thing. smile Have you looked at Canopy and Stars? Some of them might be suitable.

Yogamuminahottent Sun 16-Nov-14 19:06:50

am dilly dallying with forest holidays but fancy access to a spa too. Canopy & stars look lovely but seem more for the summer, not a lot comes up when i put my Jan dates in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now