Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to Norway with a baby - just wondering about formula/baby food?

(5 Posts)
woxo78 Sun 30-Mar-14 22:52:07

We're off to Norway this week with our 6 month old and just wondering whether I will be able to buy Aptimal there or whether I need to take enough with me? Don't want to mess up the little ones tummy by putting him on a different formula, I know in some countries they have the same formula brands but called a different name so just wondered if anyone knew what the deal was in Norway? And if they have pouches of baby food like the little plum/ellas kitchen ones?

13loki Mon 31-Mar-14 12:12:13

I live in Sweden, but most things available here are available there. We can get Ellas kitchen pouches, but would need to remortgage to affärs them. And Norway is expensive compared to Sweden. I'm going to the shop once DD finishes feeling, I'll see if they have aptamiil in (and if they do, if there are instructions in Norwegian).

Artandco Mon 31-Mar-14 12:18:40

Yes they do sell it. If its not called aptimal it might come under milupa. It's owned by Danone so if you just check who makes it it should be the same

cwo1978 Fri 04-Apr-14 20:20:28

Hi woxo78. I have seen similar posts to yours and I know of others that have some of the same challenges and concerns when traveling overseas with little ones. I would be wary of assuming the products are the same as different countries manufacture similarly branded items in slightly different ways. If you could have whatever your baby needs ready for you when you arrive, what kind of things would you need?

13loki Fri 04-Apr-14 21:03:12

None in my local shop (but I live in a tiny village- there was only 1 brand of formula in there) I will look on the weekend in town if I remember.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now