Talk

Advanced search

What to take on hols to Ibiza for 7 month DS

(6 Posts)
JuanFernandezTitTyrant Sun 30-Mar-14 19:38:21

I'd be interested to hear your top tips for what to take with us when we go to Ibiza in May with DS who will be (just) 7 months. I've got hats, sunglasses, swimsuits and all that jazz, but I wondered if there things that saved your bacon when travelling with your small ones?

AndIFeedEmGunpowder Sun 30-Mar-14 22:32:11

We took DD to Greece when she was 7 months.

I'd take mini first aid kit including calpol and baby piriton just in case..

Some kind of baby mosquito repellant/a net for his cot.
We used these.

wigglesrock Mon 31-Mar-14 09:34:18

A little first aid kit including teething gel. I brought swim nappies, I always found them expensive when I was away, but I bought nappies, wipes etc there. A little watering can, bucket etc to play with in the pool. Are you bringing a swim seat/float thing?

Ibiza is lovely, hope you have a fab time.

JuanFernandezTitTyrant Wed 02-Apr-14 15:48:09

Thanks both, sorry I forgot about this!

We have a swim seat. He's not had any teeth yet, what's the betting the first one pops while we're away?! We'll pack the calpol and teething stuff.

AndIFeedEmGunpowder Wed 02-Apr-14 17:45:58

Will be just your luck if he starts crawling and teething while you are away! <bitter experience voice>

envy of you going to Ibiza. Only been pre DC but think it must be a fab place to take them. Have a good trip.

LowLevelWhinging Wed 02-Apr-14 17:51:43

I found light a cotton scarfs useful for providing shade over the pram or for providing a light cover to keep sun off their legs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now