Talk

Advanced search

Euro Disney - how to get from airport to the park?

(8 Posts)
twinsufficient Fri 28-Mar-14 12:41:33

We are going in May with 3 dc (ages 5-8). Should I book a shuttle bus and if so which one? We are flying into CDG airport arriving in the afternoon. I have heard that getting the train is quicker but a bit of a nightmare with kids. Any tips much appreciated. Tia

MissMilbanke Fri 28-Mar-14 12:42:59

there is a disney coach that you can book but tbh with 5 of you it will probably be cheaper to get a taxi.

OwlMother Fri 28-Mar-14 15:06:25

The train is really easy, takes 10 minutes at most. Think it's a TGV line. We did it with 3dc, 6,8 and 12.

cathers Fri 28-Mar-14 17:35:47

We have used inter prestige taxis on many occasions after trying train, coach etc . It takes about 40 mins door to door and is usually about £50 but I have found them to be reliable, fast and easiest with excited kids in tow. They also have Disney DVDs playing in the back!

twinsufficient Fri 28-Mar-14 20:39:55

OwlMother do you have to change at all when using the train? Cathers do you book the taxi or simply hail at the airport?

OwlMother Sun 30-Mar-14 11:22:43

No change, it takes ten minutes. Google French railways- all very straightforward.

cathers Sun 30-Mar-14 19:41:40

I book it before we go. They have a website and meet you at arrivals and you pay cash at your hotel. It's only marginally more expensive than the TGV from memory.

magentastardust Sun 30-Mar-14 23:33:16

We have used the Disney bus was really easy and easy to find.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now