Talk

Advanced search

Naples, Florida/Everglades

(3 Posts)
piratedinosaursgogogo Tue 25-Mar-14 13:17:02

We are off to Naples in about three weeks. I know that someone on another thread had recommended a good taxi service from Fort Myers airport. I think it was a female driver, who was really chatty with lots of local knowledge, but I can't find the thread with the name of the company anywhere. Can anyone recommend who they used?

Also, are any of the daytrips to the Everglades appropriate for our 5 year old ds?

Thanks.

ParkingFred Tue 25-Mar-14 13:42:59

I don't know the answer to your taxi question, but I am thinking about booking flights to Fort Myers to go on to Naples.

Which airline are you going with?

We have used Captain Doug's airboat tours (think they've changed their name to Captain Jack's). They are really good and lots of littlies go, located in Everglades city.

piratedinosaursgogogo Tue 25-Mar-14 17:18:33

Thanks Parking

I'm an expat living in New York so have internal flights so sorry that I can't help you with that. We are staying at the Naples Beach and Golf Club resort. The reviews look nice and our number one priority was to be on the beach.

I'll have a look at Captain Doug's airboat tours, sounds fun.

I wish I could find the thread about the taxi. I knew I should have written down the name there and then!

Good luck with your flights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now