Talk

Advanced search

Accomadation in Copenhagen

(9 Posts)
FoonaLagoonaBaboona Wed 26-Feb-14 14:13:01

Can anyone recommend any reasonable priced hotel or apartments for a weeks holiday in Copenhagen for 2 adults and 3 children.

My head is wrecked as everything is so expensive.

Spherical Wed 26-Feb-14 14:28:01

We stayed at a b&b that was very central and pretty spacious. It was http://www.cibb.dk - although it is a b&b, they don't do breakfasts as standard! Only on weekends and you have to pay extra. We opted to go to one of the many bakeries they were able to recommend.

Spherical Wed 26-Feb-14 14:28:56

Sorry forgot to tick the box to convert links www.cibb.dk

FoonaLagoonaBaboona Wed 26-Feb-14 14:49:29

Thanks for that spherical unfortunately they have no rooms for when we are visiting, but will definitely keep for the future.

aoife24 Thu 27-Feb-14 21:40:47

Try Hotel Fox can't link, sorry. It's central, just round the corner from HCA Bvd, It has 'quirky' rooms, pretty dire designs etc, but good value for CPH and nice cafes etc for brekfast all around. DO NOT TAKE THE TENT ROOM!

playftseforme Thu 27-Feb-14 21:43:26

Scandic Copenhagen

aoife24 Thu 27-Feb-14 21:45:31

www.hotel-denmark.demon.co.uk/fox.html

Link?

sleepingdragon Thu 27-Feb-14 21:59:05

I stayed at the hotel maritime for a week in autumn. The rooms were on the small side (probably no smaller than any budget hotel) and is due a refurbishment, but I can't recommend it highly enough. Was cheap for Copenhagen, very well located, and included a buffet breakfast - a must if you want to avoid having to buy too many expensive meals out. It also has free tea and coffee all day and night in the breakfast room. A couple of times we bought take away back to the hotel and they were happy for us to eat it in there.

FoonaLagoonaBaboona Fri 28-Feb-14 21:24:29

Thankyou so much for the recommendations im definitely finding the hotels cheaper than i was initially looking at.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now