Talk

Advanced search

Balance is due today on holiday but I cant pay it until next month - will the Thomsons let me do this?

(4 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Tue 25-Feb-14 10:01:56

My car broke down 2 weeks ago and weve had an expensive bill to pay then my washing machine went last weekend so Ive had to pay all this out as need my car and a washer.

Do you think Thomson will let me pay the balance next months? Anyone had experience of this?

hulahoopsilove Tue 25-Feb-14 10:39:56

nope will only give me an extra week sad

girlywhirly Tue 25-Feb-14 15:06:35

Can you put it on a credit card? Although you will have to pay commission charge of 2%, it sounds like your only option. You will have the purchase protection a credit card offers if anything goes wrong with the holiday.

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you booked the holiday, so you are bound by them, unless you have to change the booking or cancel due to extreme circumstances such as death of one of the party. Your travel insurance would then cover you to some extent.

OldBeanbagz Tue 25-Feb-14 15:10:21

Was going to suggest the same as girlywhirly - credit card.

I've just had to pay the balance of my holiday on ours as we're having a few cash flow issues (self employed). It cost me 2.4% but worth it rather than losing the entire holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now