Talk

Advanced search

tell me about eurodisney.....

(3 Posts)
howtodecide Mon 24-Feb-14 18:55:27

So We are thinking of taking DS (4) and DD (7) to disney in May. What do I need to know? My parents live in Burgundy and it is is possible to do a day trip from them by train - arriving disney at 9am and leaving at 8pm. Would this work? OR is it better to stay over a night or two....possibly arriving Thursday night visit disney friday and leave saturday morning. Or Arrive Saturday morning, leave Sunday morning. Whats the best way to purchase tickets (what do the 1 day 2 park tickets give you access to?) and is there anything we must NOT MISS? and is there a chance to avoid/jump the queues??? We did this at legoland and it paid off. TIA!

noramum Mon 24-Feb-14 20:12:57

I think entry is at 10am and I would say a day is not enough especially in busy season when you can have waiting times of 1 hour at least.

We stayed for 2 nights in a hotel there and had two extra hours in the morning which made it worth as we could do certain rides without queues. Not all rides are open but enough to keep us happy.

Food is expensive so we brought lots of snacks and fruit plus drinks and only went for lunch and dinner.

Look here for lots of tips

www.dlrpmagic.com

noramum Mon 24-Feb-14 20:14:10

Oh, one thing we never made it to the smaller park or any show. Far too busy but DD was more geared towards Princesses and Fairy tales to miss the other one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now