Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

insurance for 4 year old asthma sufferer -who has been in intensive care before -any ideas?

(3 Posts)
roselover Mon 24-Feb-14 10:38:13

I am searching for responsibly priced annual travel cover for my family that must include cover for a four year old with asthma - when he was 17 months old had a spell in intensive care - but over the last year he has only been in hospital once - any ideas?

Celeriacacaca Mon 24-Feb-14 13:09:13

Look at recommendations on www. Moneysavingexpert.com on their travel insurance section. They have best buys and best budget buys and mention things you should consider. I recently bought an annual family policy and was concerned as DD is currently being treated for ongoing stomach issue. It was no problem to insure - just had to declare and give full details.

codandchipstwice Wed 26-Feb-14 12:42:09

I know someone with a chronic kidney condition found the Kidney charity the most help finding insurance - might be worth asking Asthma UK if they have any suggestions too - sure you're not the first person who will have asked.

Cod

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now