Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have experience of booking with Flip-key

(4 Posts)
badbelinda Thu 20-Feb-14 16:43:12

I'm to trying to a short break in Rome in October for our family of 4. I was thinking of booking an apartment and saw one on here that was through Flip-key which I'd never heard of before. I've since seen lots more on Flip-key that look even more suitable for us but have seen some reviews on Google for Flip-key itself that that were dreadful (some from owners renting their homes and some from travellers who have found the bookings unreliable) and just wondered if any of you had experience good or bad of booking with Flip-key as apart from those reviews it seemed to have loads of lovely looking, reasonably priced apartments. (Also if anyone can recommend apartments they have stayed in that would be great).

mummymeister Thu 20-Feb-14 21:21:30

we stayed in a fab apartment in Rome. not the cheapest but a brilliant position. Piazza della Maddelaina. We got it through Romeloft website.here
Have booked other places through Flipkey and haven't found them to be a problem.

ShanghaiDiva Fri 21-Feb-14 06:02:16

Have booked several times though flipkey and never had a problem.

badbelinda Fri 21-Feb-14 10:36:57

Thank you both, that's reassuring. I had a look at the apartment you mentioned Mummymeister and it looks lovely but a bit above our budget, but I'll have a look at the rest of their website, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now