Talk

Advanced search

Disney land Paris, best way to get there, who to book with?

(5 Posts)
Monroe Sun 09-Feb-14 14:20:54

We're thinking of booking a short stay at Disney land Paris in June but we have never been and are unsure of the best way to get there and also who to book with?

Might be daft questions I know but having never been we want to get the best deal we can and for it to be as straight forward as possible smile

We will be travelling from Manchester, dh is happy to drive so we were thinking eurostar? Does it matter which station you travel from? Also the dc's will be 7 and 4. Is it better to stay at a Disney hotel or are the others easy to travel from?

And any recommendations on who to book with. A lot of the websites seem to be accommodation only, I'd like to book it all at once if possible, thanks

givemeaclue Sun 09-Feb-14 17:46:57

Pop to your local high st travel agent eg thomson they will do it all for you.

magentastardust Sun 09-Feb-14 17:51:11

Disney website direct. You won't get it any cheaper anywhere else ,travel agents will be slighty more expensive.
There are Disneyland forums which are really helpful. Try googling disboards they have a very good Disneyland Paris section.

noramum Sun 09-Feb-14 20:50:53

We booked direct via Disney, there is one train directly per day.

We stayed at the New York. Doing so meant we had two extra hours per morning . It also meant we could easily go back for a nap in the Afternoon. Even my 6 year old slept for 2 hours to recharge.

Friends stayed outside, perfectly well but as it was their third time the extra hours weren't that important and they went out of the busy season.

There is a good website called dlrp magic or similar.

Monroe Mon 10-Feb-14 08:39:12

Thanks everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now