Talk

Advanced search

All inclusive in Goa - anybody been?

(4 Posts)
dejags Wed 03-Mar-04 15:12:31

DH and I are about to book an all inclusive holiday in Goa for 2 weeks in April.

From what I have heard the hotels are usually excellent with a high standard of food etc.

Does anybody have any good tips - DS is three so we won't be able to do too many daytrips, we are considering the 2 day trip to see the Taj Mahal...

TIA

SofiaAmes Wed 03-Mar-04 22:13:20

Have not been, but a person I deal with at work went over xmas for 3 weeks and was raving about it.

cas1968 Thu 04-Mar-04 21:49:05

Hi,

I haven't been either, but I work with two people that have - ine of them goes there regularly now and wouldn't go anywhere else. Anyway, as Sofia said, they both rave about the place. It is, apparently, very good for bartering / haggling. It's a very poor place and you are advised to take lots of treats to give to local kids - they love things like pencils, erasers. Very sad.

Noodleboo Sat 09-Apr-05 22:58:07

We went fully inclusive at the Dona Sylvia in Goa and it was fine - fair hotel, though we had changed rooms as he first was quite poorly furnished. Food was fine and its so cheap to eat out we did that a few times. We have also been to the Majorda Beach resort in Goa for our Honeymoon and that was lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now