Talk

Advanced search

Kids cabin luggage like a rucksack but pull along

(8 Posts)
Stylelostinlabour Sun 23-Jun-13 20:40:42

Do they exist? I want a bag that has lots of compartments for all the rubbish they no doubt neeeeeeed to take with them on a 10 hour flight.

I like the YUU Bags but not the price tag as need three bags

Any suggestions?

pebblepots Sun 23-Jun-13 20:43:13

Trunki

Stylelostinlabour Sun 23-Jun-13 20:56:36

No not trunki - not for 10 year old anyway!

TerribleTantrums Sun 23-Jun-13 21:00:49

Kinder Trolley from Jako-o?

TerribleTantrums Sun 23-Jun-13 21:06:08

Or cheapy ones from Amazon.

noramum Sun 23-Jun-13 21:55:38

Whatever you choose, don not take one you need to open like a suitcase. Totally annoying during a flight unless you fly first class where you have the space to do so.

Even a Trunki is a nightmare.

We have normal a pull-along with just one compartment, so far it works perfectly well. I would go more for a proper backbag they can also use during the holiday if you go on trips, as they often have side pockets for smaller items.

Stylelostinlabour Mon 24-Jun-13 22:25:13

Yes I agree dont want anything that has potential to scatter its contains all over the airplane, eldest is so clumsy he needs a bag with lots of compartments, zips and pockets!

glitterbird Fri 28-Jun-13 13:58:01

Hi
I cannot recommend this company enough, designs are really practical even my 2 year old could pull this suitcase along and the backpack is so cute. I took both the suitcase and the backpack as cabin baggage for my 2 year old on a long haul flights to Oz and also bought the Shark version for my 4 year old (although i think they might be out of stock at the moment). There are good sized pockets inside and out for all the mags, toys, spare clothes that you need and we got many admiring looks in the airport.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/pick-Pack-Duck-Trolley-Backpack/dp/B007MBBM0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372423871&sr=8-1&keywords=kids+duck+suitcases

I notice they only have 5 left in stock at the moment 13:55 28/06/13
they also sell on ebay so you might be in luck if all sold on amazon

we tried trunki in the shop and it was too big for my 2 year old and too small for my 4 year and was not happy with the steering. At least with a suitcase its easy to carry when the kids have had enough with it.

good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now