Talk

Advanced search

Want to go somewhere with kids clubs for 20mth and 3yr old, also want ot fly from Scotland

(9 Posts)
Lilliput Tue 30-May-06 23:15:52

I am struggling here, I want to go Mark Warner but dh can't face the additional trip from Scotland to Gatwick. Everything I've looked at they don't do childcare for little kids, most start at age 5. Any ideas???

Lilliput Wed 31-May-06 09:49:46

seb1 Wed 31-May-06 12:23:17

try here eclipse but also check first choice, as they are same company and sometimes it varies which is cheaper

MissChief Wed 31-May-06 12:24:50

don't know about flights but also

sunsail
club med

simply travel - coudl book yr own flight

sure MW do a scot flight to lakitira (kos) could chekc

Bumblelion Wed 31-May-06 12:32:18

None of the package holidays I have been on have had childcare for little ones. Kids clubs normally start at age 3. I think there is one company (can't think of the name) that do the Super Family holidays (oh, yes, Thomson) who provide a mothercare pack - pushchair, highchair, etc. - that also provide creche facilities.

ladymuck Wed 31-May-06 12:34:40

Talk to Avant Garde Travel (they're number is at the top of the thread. They also seemto give discounts on the prices charged by MW etc.

ladymuck Wed 31-May-06 12:35:12

Aaargh - I meant "their" not "they're"...

MissChief Wed 31-May-06 12:35:52

mw & simply deifnitely take babies from 6 mths, possibly others do too

LIZS Wed 31-May-06 12:37:41

Crystal do some here , Sun Esprit focus on alpine resorts and a lot of the mobile home type campsites and self catering complexes used by Keycamp, Pierre et Vacances, Hoseasons et al have family facilities and creches/kids clubs. You could proabbly arrange to fly indepepndently and hire a car.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: