Talk

Advanced search

Yet another Centerparcs question - microwaves

(6 Posts)
hockeymum Fri 26-May-06 10:40:45

Am staying in a 4 bedroom comfort villa at Centerparcs Longleat in July. I really need to know if they have microwaves, as I will be relying on one for sterilising the babys things. I cant find the information on the website. Has anyone stayed there recently who can remember? TIA

JonesTheSteam Fri 26-May-06 10:46:49

Is Comfort the most basic one? We're going a week Monday (to Longleat) so can let you know if no-one else responds!!

Mum2Ela Fri 26-May-06 10:48:50

Yep they do. And they have microwaves in all the restuarants too, at 'baby feeding station' - type things.

HTH. x

JonesTheSteam Fri 26-May-06 10:49:03

Have just found this on the website:-

'There are four different types of accommodation available from the practical, home from home Comfort style right through to the ultimate in luxury - our Exclusives.

Whichever one you choose each Lodge or Villa has a well equipped kitchen (microwave and/or conventional cooker with gas hob and oven)*, open-plan living and dining area with multi-channel TV, open fireplace* or stove*, bathroom with over-the-bath shower and central heating throughout. Private patio (or a balcony for apartments and hotel rooms) with outdoor furniture. Bed linen is provided (except for cots). For families with babies and young children, full-size wooden cots and high chairs are available in the majority of villas.'

That's not really that helpful - microwave and/or cooker!!!!

sis Fri 26-May-06 10:49:36

Yes they have microwaves in the comfort villas.

hockeymum Sun 28-May-06 08:02:22

Thanks for that everyone - have a great holiday JonesTheSteam

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: