Talk

Advanced search

Everyone should be allowed at least one stupid question a day - here's mine!!

(8 Posts)
Sine Thu 25-May-06 19:52:13

OK, I know this is going to sound really daft but dh has booked a two week holiday in Zante at the beginning of July as a birthday treat - this seemed like a great idea when he booked it in January 'course we didn't know I was pregnant then.... I will be 23 weeks when we go and have sorted out the boring things like insurance etc., etc. But, are there any 'absolutely must take with me' items which, being pregnant, I won't be able to live without or would be stupid to go without? As you can see pregnancy has already turned my brain to mush and I've completely forgotten how to think straight! All advice gratefully received!!!

Twiglett Thu 25-May-06 19:55:49

um .. no

LucyJones Thu 25-May-06 19:56:35

I would take your pregnancy notes

spidermama Thu 25-May-06 19:59:32

Gaviscon.

poppadum Fri 26-May-06 14:42:12

Your folic acid/vitamin pills if you are taking them.

MrsBigD Fri 26-May-06 15:24:34

I'd take pregnancy notes if you have them and any tablets you're taking.

Otherwise than that... ENJOY

I went to Norway over Easter when 4 months pregnant, couldn't go skying of course but otherwise no other incumberments ;) and a good excuse to sample the local cuisine without feeling guilty

swedishmum Fri 26-May-06 16:00:36

If you take your notes make sure you leave a photocopy at home - or vice versa! Make sure you have a phone no.for your ante natal unit. You'll be fine - avoid buffet food, ice in drinks and only have bottled water. Have not always followed this advice myself - always loved going on holiday pregnant - reallyrelaxing and sets you up for the months ahead.

lexiemum Sat 27-May-06 08:07:09

inform the airline - apparently they make a note of the pregnant passengers. they also give you loads of advice for the flight and s uggest buying flight socks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: