Talk

Advanced search

Holiday to Canaries

(10 Posts)
JILS Wed 24-May-06 15:37:40

My mum has offered to take DS for a week in January to let us have a "childfree" holiday. I'm probably such a crap mother to even be considering it, but I'm very tempted. What do you all think? IF we decide to go, would probably be the Canaries. Any recommendations on resorts, hotels, etc? (slinks away guiltily to give poor, neglected DS a hug!!!)

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:39:13

I just came back from a fab week in Tenerife. We stayed in a gorgeous four star all inclusive hotel the Dunas Paraiso, I would highly reccomend it.

JILS Wed 24-May-06 15:41:35

Carmenere, sounds like the kind of thing we'd go for. Did you travel with any particular tour operator?

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:42:41

Direct Holidays, hang on I'll do a link

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:46:07

Here it should be the first onehere

JILS Wed 24-May-06 15:47:29

Thanks, Carmenere, and can I ask - WERE YOU CHILDFREE? Oh, the guilt!!

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:47:34

Ok so that diddn't work but do a search on that site for all inclusive Tenerife and it will come up.

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:49:04

No we had our two year old with us but there were very few kids there. It is not really near any bars or clubs but if you just want to chill out this is the place. and don't even think about being guilty, your ds won't even notice you are gone!

JILS Wed 24-May-06 15:56:09

Thanks, Carmenere. Got a quote for next January and it was really reasonable.

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:57:20

I thought it was excellent value for money, the food is good and you can drink beer, wine and spirits til they come out your ears.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: