Talk

Advanced search

Where to stay near Nice, France??

(7 Posts)
Mindthetortoise Fri 24-May-13 19:36:50

Hi,
New to posting so please bear with me.
We would like to fly to Nice for 7-10 days in the beginning of the summer holiday, and would love recommendations for where to stay with two kids (age 2 and age 7).

We are ideally looking for an aparthotel where we have our only flat/bunglow with basic kitchen facilities and at the same time are part of a hotel with a pool and cafe/restaurant. We don't mind whether it is inland or not but maximum 2 hours drive from the airport ( and preferably much closer). Budget up to £2000.

We would also consider glamping...

Thanks for reading... Would be grateful for any hints and tips!

Mindthetortoise Sat 25-May-13 10:20:11

Bump

LIZS Sat 25-May-13 10:27:23

There are a couple of Pierre et Vacances sites around there -Nice or further afield

Mindthetortoise Sat 25-May-13 19:41:16

Thanks Lizs. They look really interesting, and I had not come across them in my initial search.

Portofino Tue 28-May-13 08:42:37

Not France, but fits all your other criteria Liguria We got the train from Nice but it is under 2 hours in the car. Bar/restaurant on site, huge pool, kids area, indoor play room. Shops/restuarants/beach about 5 mins walk. Nice prom to walk along. Market once a week. Big waterpark in Ceriale. Cheaper than the French riviera and very nice food.

Portofino Tue 28-May-13 09:01:12

This place is very nice too - right on Pampelonne beach. kon-Tiki Very nice spa and restuarants on the beach.

Portofino Tue 28-May-13 09:14:25

And i love Juan les Pins Fantastic beach, lots of restuarants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now