Talk

Advanced search

taking carseat on Easyjet

(4 Posts)
kiskidee Sun 21-May-06 21:48:33

dd and i are flying to bristol from newcastle. we need to take her carseat. i imagine it will be a smallish commuter jet. can you take a largish carseat (the forward facing kind from 9 kg/ 20 pounds upwards) on easyjet/this type of plane and it coming out the other end not too bashed about by handling? is easyjet accomodating to this kind of luggage?

karenj1980 Sun 21-May-06 23:05:29

I went on Easy Jet 3 weeks ago with buggy and car seat from Gatwick to Geneva. Both came out fine, although I will be asking to have the buggy to meet me at the plane. Its a long walk to collect it.

Notquitesotiredmum Fri 26-May-06 12:28:35

Anyone know if Bmibaby charge carseats as bulky items and extra? We're off to the airport in an hour!

Notquitesotiredmum Mon 29-May-06 13:57:22

We're back and it was fine. Bmybaby blurb says that golf clubs, musical instruments *and other bulky items* will be charged at £15 per flight. We had to take the baby seat (quite a bulky one) to the oversized baggage area to put on board, but at no extra charge. Well worth it all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: