Talk

Advanced search

How early can you book a late deal?

(6 Posts)
McKayz Sun 12-May-13 21:31:43

This is a bizarre question but how early can you book a late deal? We have a week free at the end of August but wondering how early you can get a decent cheap deal?

Thanks

nkf Sun 12-May-13 21:34:22

I want to know this too.

specialsubject Sun 12-May-13 22:34:47

if that is the week that includes the bank holiday, book whatever is going.

McKayz Sun 12-May-13 22:37:09

It will be that week.

mummymeister Sun 12-May-13 23:07:02

depends where you want to go. some countries have a lot of holidays to shift and others do not. do you have ideas of where you want to go? the important thing is to be flexible and to be prepared to turn something really cheap down. if it looks too cheap to be true then it usually is. I would say if you can be flexible then look the week before but bear in mind you this might limit choice if you need jabs etc. also check out temps on line. if you like it really hot, fine. but if not start thinking now of where you wouldn't want to go. TBH there wont be as many deals in bank holiday week as in the following one so I would say have a look around now and do this every week for the next couple of weeks to see where prices are changing. its all about being prepared and research. finally though bear in mind that the last minute holidays haven't sold because they are generally the ones that no one else wants. good luck.

McKayz Mon 13-May-13 06:58:31

We can't be flexible. It has to be that week. I think we might just go somewhere in the UK for a couple of nights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now