Talk

Advanced search

Anyone stayed in hotel jupiter in alcudia?

(6 Posts)
fairydust Thu 18-May-06 14:14:37

thinking of going there in septeber with dd any good / bad reviews please

fluffybear Thu 18-May-06 14:19:00

never been to hotel jupiter, but stayed in a fantastic hotel in Majorca called holiday village viva,about 10 min drive from alcudia. My children who were six and two at the time absolutely loved it...... there were always activities and kids clubs and the pools were fantastic the food breakfast, lunch, dinner, and unlimited ice cream, drinks etc was also great..... I would reccommend it to anyone! check it out !

LIZS Thu 18-May-06 14:27:04

link? we went to the area just south of Alcudia last October. Nice beach.

LIZS Thu 18-May-06 14:58:38

Just looked it up. Mixed views \link{http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/11-Alcudia-JupiterSaturnoHotel-Holiday-Review.html/here}, sounds a distance from the beach but can't find a map to show its actual location.

LIZS Thu 18-May-06 15:04:33

sorry here

NotActuallyAMum Thu 18-May-06 15:29:54

My brother went there 4 years ago with his dd and ds who would have been 3 and 5 at the time - they all absolutely loved it and had a fantastic time. It is indeed a distance from the beach but they said there was so much to do within the hotel complex it really wasn't a problem

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: