Talk

Advanced search

OK next Disneyland Paris question!!

(6 Posts)
Polgara2 Wed 17-May-06 21:17:01

Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn, DLP? We are going next week and just wondered if anyone has any hints or tips I should know? Do they have somewhere to store your luggage until check in time btw? I will have lots more questions but I won't bore everyone with them all at once . TIA

janinlondon Thu 18-May-06 09:11:34

I have stayed there - but don't know about the luggage storage question. Are there other queries?

Amanda1 Thu 18-May-06 10:03:25

Message withdrawn

Polgara2 Thu 18-May-06 13:47:24

Oh thanks Amanda1 - we arrive before check in time and wanted to leave our luggage and head off somewhere!
Other queries hmmm will keep bouncing them off you I think! Do you have to book slots for breakfast like at the Disney hotels? Are there ever any characters around? Any little known tips that make life easier? That sort of thing. Thanks

Polgara2 Thu 18-May-06 13:47:54

Ooh I know, when do they take the money off your credit card because nothings appeared yet and we're going on Weds?

janinlondon Thu 18-May-06 13:55:29

We didn't have to book a slot for breakfast (late August). No charcters that I saw at the hotel. They didn't debit our card until we left.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: