Talk

Advanced search

hotel review!

(4 Posts)
cutekids Sun 14-May-06 16:54:03

just thought i'd share this with you all. we've come home from having a brilliant time at the Marina Torrenova in Palma Nova. the Thomson's reps.never stop;entertainment is fantastic for the kids and the suites-not sure about the hotel rooms-are massive! only thing wrong with this hotel is that it's situated on a steep hill but once you get used to it it's well worth staying there. hotel staff brilliant;hotel clean;food gorgeous;entertainment for the kids brilliant;football pitch,swimming pools,kids clubs and play park absolutely second to none----and my hubbie's stayed in the best hotels in the world! one thing i would point out is that the booze is very expensive...but there's a supermarket about 3 minutes down the hill that sells cheap beer and wine---just sneak it under the table...!palma nova and magalluf on your doorstep...beautiful beaches.perfect!!!

cutekids Mon 15-May-06 09:30:19

fairyjay Mon 15-May-06 09:37:17

Have you posted a review on Tripadvisor - I find that a really useful website?

cutekids Tue 16-May-06 14:27:49

no,have posted on holidaysuncovered and the thomson website itself though. it's got such good reviews this hotel that i really want to promote it...don't know why...probably won't be able to book it if everyone goes will I?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: