Talk

Advanced search

Are those four wheeled 'spinner' suitcases worth buying?

(7 Posts)
couldwinterstopnowplease Sat 06-Apr-13 23:15:53

Quite fancy one but before I splash out, are they as good as they look?
I currently use a very large holdall bag with a handle on wheels that you drag behind you and which topples quite a lot as I walk.

I guess the spinners are brilliant around the airport but maybe not so on pavements etc?

rufusnine Sun 07-Apr-13 12:04:29

If you just mean the hard bodied 4 wheel suitcases - I got one and loved it so much I bought another! They are great in the airport as can be pushed along or spun by a 9 y old even with 1 finger. and can also be pulled along on 2 wheels if necessary over "rougher terrrain"! Mine were not expensive and we have been on at least 5 hols and they still in good nick. I'll PM you with the details of mine if you want

couldwinterstopnowplease Sun 07-Apr-13 22:10:24

Yes they're the ones I mean. Yes please do send me the details of the ones you've got although have my eye on the Samsonite Panayio one. Seems light and is soft bodied so maybe some expansion room.

preggersbycheggers Mon 08-Apr-13 07:47:38

Yes yes and yes.
I am crew and I wouldn't be without mine.
And Samsonite are very hard wearing. I'm a big fan.

couldwinterstopnowplease Mon 08-Apr-13 23:37:45

Thanks Preggers. That's useful coming from crew especially! Right off to research which to get!

plipplops Tue 09-Apr-13 14:04:30

We got 2 from M&S and they're brilliant smile

Manchesterhistorygirl Tue 09-Apr-13 14:05:56

Not got the four wheeled ones, but should my two wheeled samsonites ever require replacing I would definitely buy them.

I love our samsonites, they have done thousand so of miles and are still going.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now