Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Peterborough Passport Nightmare!!

(4 Posts)
JanMolbyFan Wed 10-Oct-12 13:41:04

Help!!!
I sent my son's passport renewal via special delivery on the 08.09.12. The cheque was cashed on the 17.09.12. I wrote down the passport barcode number but now i cannot find it. Each time i get through to the 0300 number most operators won't discuss the renewal because i don't have the number. I finally got help on monday to be told they were waiting on the counter sig to respond. He lives next door and confirmed he had recieved nothing from them. I phoned back to be told i would get a call back from the examiner. The examiner has not called back and i'm at my wits end. We travel to Egypt a week tomorrow and the stress is making me ill. I work nights and am getting no sleep waiting on callbacks or trying to get through to Peterborough to find out if the examiner will see fit to speak to me. Any advice please....

mumof2princesses Tue 15-Jan-13 00:17:08

hi iv applied for new passports for my 2 little ones i sent them in sept 22 n i recieved dem 2 days ago bt aint recieved my sisters renewal which was sent in nov ring them n keep on doin it til u gt a answer... explain the situation most of the tymz dere quite gud...

mumof2princesses Tue 15-Jan-13 00:17:35

btw u recieved them xx

mumof2princesses Tue 15-Jan-13 00:18:31

iv jus realised this post is 2 months old lol xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now