Talk

Advanced search

Which holiday search website to use?

(9 Posts)
DappyHays Wed 10-Oct-12 12:12:45

Hi

I need to look at holidays but don't know what is available where to go. Second two weeks in October hopefully.

I remember the likes of Lastminute.com used to have the I Don't Mind option under destination and you could choose "Any Scottish Airport".

I'm struggling to find a site with both these options. Nowadays you seem to have to choose your destinations individually, what a bore.

Can anyone help?

Oh and suggestions for somewhere warm and good for a family holiday at this time of year would be appreciated!

TIA

cheekydevil Wed 10-Oct-12 13:36:07

On the beach are good

agateonyx Wed 10-Oct-12 13:50:21

Lastminute.com indeed is a good one! But its worth trying Expedia, this time of the year they have great deals available on holidays. Also, lowcostholidays.com, Booking.com and ebookers too! smile

JanMolbyFan Wed 10-Oct-12 14:18:15

Travel Republic is pretty good too.

allthefun Wed 10-Oct-12 16:47:43

Er I think you two have missed the point DappyHays was making. I have this problem too. I am looking for a ski deal but unless you put in a country very few sites can cope.
Travel zoo have a last minute deals section that includes "everywhere"!

DappyHays Thu 11-Oct-12 09:12:42

Thanks folks for the info.

It is going to be knocked on the head anyway fuck's sake but that is a whole other thread.

oxfordgirl Tue 23-Oct-12 09:36:47

'On the beach' was featured on Watchdog last week, not good reviews.

emalia Tue 23-Oct-12 13:03:40

I am also in search of this but maybe I am bit confuse. :-?

gregssausageroll Tue 23-Oct-12 13:57:54

Yes, DO NOT USE on the beach.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now