Talk

Advanced search

Passport help!!

(7 Posts)
andy84 Tue 09-Oct-12 05:06:32

We're away on holiday in month, and my sons passport has been refused! I didn't put my birth certificate in with his application? Anyway, filled in a new form & added all the certificates I needed, got the same counterfeit person to sign again, but I didn't put new photos in? They didn't actually ask for new photos? ( said in their letter to me, they would keep everything till I send back new application) but but now I'm worrying they might send it back to me again and want new photos? Anyone help? 😖😖

ripsishere Tue 09-Oct-12 05:12:23

I don't actually know, but I doubt they have a line of photo's that they can't use.
The PO have said that they'd keep everything. Can you phone them to check. Hopefully it won't take too long. The peak travel period is over now I think.
I did grin at counterfeit person. Possibly counter signatory?

andy84 Tue 09-Oct-12 05:30:58

I'm hoping they will use the photos I have already sent, it's getting a bit stupid, I had to send my birth certificate, my parents & their marriage certificate! So I think I will freak if it gets rufused again! Also put a Huge novel in with application with every single piece off information I could think off!! I can see us sitting in Glasgow office for the day yet!! angry

ripsishere Tue 09-Oct-12 05:44:02

How come? I certainly don't remember doing that to get my first Passport. It has been some time though.

andy84 Tue 09-Oct-12 05:59:26

To prove citizenship!? Even tho they gave me a passport the week before, I think there just nip picking now, I'm gonna phone today, I sent it in Saturday, they might off received it, even tho their original letter took 6 days from Belfast.... x

ripsishere Tue 09-Oct-12 06:40:05

Gotta love bureaucracy. Good luck.

andy84 Tue 09-Oct-12 09:32:21

I eventually got through, the guy I spoke to said, all should be ok, phone tomorrow for an update, fingers crossed! ;) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now