Talk

Advanced search

Spending money

(5 Posts)
andy84 Sun 16-Sep-12 13:56:49

Hello, we're going to Disneyland Paris for 4 days & just wondered what everyone thinks about how much spending money I should take? I have money aside for food so its really just for whatever we want to buy, Thanks smile x

shwmae Sun 16-Sep-12 14:41:35

I have been a few times. The most costly thing for us was drinks, ice creams etc hmm Its worth taking a water bottle in and trying to refill it! As far as the souvenir shops go - our kids saved pocket money to be spent how they wished. Very similar to Disney shops at home with a wide range of products to suit all pockets.

andy84 Mon 17-Sep-12 06:45:52

Thanks, what about food for tea? We have breakfast already paid for, so during the day we will probably just get sandwiches or something like that, my 2 kids r so fussy so thinking Annette's or planet Hollywood for tea time? Have u been?

shwmae Mon 17-Sep-12 07:39:14

It depends on what time of year you are going. We went in winter and half the restaurants in the park were closed. Just outside there are some places to eat and planet Hollywood was ok although we had to wait for a while to be seated. Cant remember £ sorry but knowing Disney it's not going to be cheap.kids will like it though burgers, fries etc. Inside park lots of options from pizza, burger , sandwich etc it's just the costs all mount up.

andy84 Fri 21-Sep-12 17:08:07

Yeah I dont expect it to be cheap, heard loads off reviews, I'm thinking £1200 turned into euros so it give me €1400 ish in euro, just need tea for 3 nights coz leave at tea time on last night so will get snacks or that at airport. Kids have there own money so I'm hoping that will enough, I will have my bank card if not, I can use that at Disneyland can I? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now