Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Single Parent Holidays

(3 Posts)
ToddlersRFab Sun 02-Oct-11 08:17:50

Morning All

Recently separated and have a DS (3) and want a holiday to run away recharge and review my new future.

Just wondered if anyone had experience of single parent group holidays.... and could give any advice.

QueenOfLists Sun 02-Oct-11 20:41:58

I went on a Mango holiday in Devon in the summer - I loved it but I didn't really have anything to compare it to. It was very relaxed - we either did our own thing or went out in small groups during the day - then we'd all get together just before dinner in the hotel. The parents were all lovely - it was nice to have adult company in the evenings and chat to other people in the same boat. It was great for dd, nearly 4, to have other kids to play with during the day as well. If I'm still single next year I'll be doing it again.

I know it's not everybody's cup of tea but I'd recommend it - much easier than going away just with dd for a week!

ToddlersRFab Sun 02-Oct-11 22:29:51

Queenie - thanks for that. Had a look at the website, and there are a few options that look good.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now