Talk

Advanced search

How can i call easyjet customer services? anyone have a number?

(3 Posts)
mindermummy Mon 19-Sep-11 21:39:20

I have tried looking on their site and cant see one.
I wanted to ask if its cheaper to book flights now for next year, or is it the same price for tickets in the new year??

Wondered if there was a date that prices suddenly go up for travel in aug next year..or if prices for that month are the same all year round??

any advice would be great thanks

DorisIsAPinkDragon Mon 19-Sep-11 21:55:32

Prices will almost definitely go up as seats on the aircraft get sold. If the flights you want are availble now BOOK THEM!

I left it 5 days last week to try to book flights for november and one of the journeys had nearly doubled in price (admittedly to only £40 but there are 5 of us!).

You may be able to find out when tickets go on sale for next year (you can only book when they become available ( not sure of dates so they may be able to help you will this or it may be a bit of a trade secret?).

The number for customer services hidden in their website is 0843 104 5000 (5p a min)

HTH

DorisIsAPinkDragon Mon 19-Sep-11 21:57:53

Forgot to say once flights are available they seem to allocate a certain number to each price band, once the lowest price band have sold out the price goes up and so on, if flights to not appear to be selling well they may drop the price in a sale but this is a big risk to take, particularly for any travel near christmas or new year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now