Talk

Advanced search

Taking Bugaboo to Portugal BA

(3 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Tue 13-Sep-11 12:58:15

Top tips please - flying to Faro BA - taking Bugaboo Cameleon chassis and Maxi cosi car seat for DD 5 months.
No budget to buy umbrella style buggy for this trip - for same reason don't want to fork out for Bugaboo transport bag.
Any advice on keeping chassis safe from damage by baggage handlers - or am I worrying needlessly?

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Tue 13-Sep-11 13:21:31

Don't take the basket? Tbf when I did that trip with a bugaboo the transport bag that was borrowed got a small tear in it - whether that happened at home or at the airport is unclear but the person I borrowed it from got immensely irritiated blush although why the bag has to stay pristeen I am not quite sure................might just be me though. grin

Liveinthepresent Tue 13-Sep-11 13:36:44

Thanks - looks like I have done a good job of a really unclear post!

I dont have a bag.. and I guess my question is - can I use something else / nothing? Or am I mad to consider it and just need to take the hit and pay a fortune for a Bugaboo bag.. Need to decide pronto as we fly on Friday! If only I knew somoene I could borrow one from!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: