Talk

Advanced search

Taking Bugaboo to Portugal BA

(3 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Tue 13-Sep-11 12:58:15

Top tips please - flying to Faro BA - taking Bugaboo Cameleon chassis and Maxi cosi car seat for DD 5 months.
No budget to buy umbrella style buggy for this trip - for same reason don't want to fork out for Bugaboo transport bag.
Any advice on keeping chassis safe from damage by baggage handlers - or am I worrying needlessly?

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Tue 13-Sep-11 13:21:31

Don't take the basket? Tbf when I did that trip with a bugaboo the transport bag that was borrowed got a small tear in it - whether that happened at home or at the airport is unclear but the person I borrowed it from got immensely irritiated blush although why the bag has to stay pristeen I am not quite sure................might just be me though. grin

Liveinthepresent Tue 13-Sep-11 13:36:44

Thanks - looks like I have done a good job of a really unclear post!

I dont have a bag.. and I guess my question is - can I use something else / nothing? Or am I mad to consider it and just need to take the hit and pay a fortune for a Bugaboo bag.. Need to decide pronto as we fly on Friday! If only I knew somoene I could borrow one from!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now