Talk

Advanced search

PortAventura, Spain

(3 Posts)
poptartpoptart Thu 08-Sep-11 14:07:58

Hi, has anyone been? What's it like and any tips welcome please.
We are thinking of going next summer with 4 kids - all boys (ages 15, 13, 9 and 7). I am thinking of actually staying on the complex as it has a theme park and water park on site so plenty to keep them occupied as after a couple of days by the pool they tend to get bored. Also does anyone know if any of the on-site hotels do self catering accomodation to sleep 6 people? The website is not very informative regarding the accomodation. Thanks!

somethingkindaoooh Fri 09-Sep-11 08:09:32

We went a couple of years back when DS was about 2yo, went with a big group of family, about 14 of us, we had a great time!!! Spent two days in the park and one in the water park...could've happily spent mote time there tho. We stayed off site in a hotel so can't comment on the accommodation I'm afraid. We had a fab holiday there tho and I am always recommending it to friends. Have a great time if u go!

Voidka Sun 11-Sep-11 08:34:35

We went last month. But we went with Thomson so booked accomodation through them.

We had a 'family room' as there are 5 of us but it was quite cramped. I dont know about self catering - the food was lovely and would definitely recommend eating there. Its quite out of the way of everything else and the rooms have no cooking facilities except a small fridge which might make food difficult, especially breakfast.

If you do end up going, bring mosquito repellent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now