Talk

Advanced search

kids on flights

(2 Posts)
rachael43 Tue 30-Aug-11 11:02:38

Hi all, we are going to florida in 8 wks time, for the 1st time, has anyone out there got any tips for keeping 2 boys (aged 10 & 7) from getting bored for the 9 hour flight, the farest they have before is to greece, pls help, from a v.grateful mumhttp://www.mumsnet.com/te/1.gif

Alisonjayjay Tue 30-Aug-11 13:52:05

You could take things like mini board games and make up a little picnic of snacks for each boy. Allow them to take a few comics or books (buy new special ones just for the flight and let them pick the ones they want). I took a portable dvd player the last time I travelled with my son (Fully charged with a spare battery and some new dvds) and he had his ds too. He had his own hand luggage with a few little toys which really helped. Ask the boys what kind of things they would like to take with them. Hope you all have a great time. Good luck xake things like mini board games and make up a little picnic of snacks for each boy. Allow them to take a few comics or books (buy new special ones just for the flight and let them pick the ones they want). I took a portable dvd player the last time I travelled with my son (Fully charged with a spare battery and some new dvds) and he had his ds too. He had his own hand luggage with a few little toys which really helped. Ask the boys what kind of things they would like to take with them. Hope you all have a great time. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now