Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby brain kicking in! I can take a tub of powdered Aptamil in hand luggage can't I?

(4 Posts)
leannac Thu 18-Aug-11 07:16:56

Sleepless nights with my 4 month old have frazzled my brain a little - I want to take some Aptamil in hand luggage just in case BA lose my bags. If it's a sealed powder tub then it'll be ok won't it?

kittensliveupstairs Thu 18-Aug-11 07:23:10

I want to say yes, but can't because I don't know.
I tried to fly with 10 tins of meatballs recently. I had to throw them away because they were over 100ml or grams. Can't remember.
I have read recommendations that you phone the Boots who are airside and ask them to order you a tin to collect once you've cleared passport control.

Toobluntforboss Thu 18-Aug-11 07:32:38

If it's powered and unopened then you should be ok but you can't take the single ready mix cartons through (unless you open, pour in a bottle and taste and even then you're only allowed one). Enjoy your hols.

mousymouse Thu 18-Aug-11 07:44:24

yes you can. but it needs to be the original container (funny thing aboy white powder...).
a ziplock type bag to keep the container in is also usefull, it gets sticky when out.
alternatively you can call the airside boots if they stock your brand and to keep a tub back for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now