Talk

Advanced search

What kind of furnishing do you expect in Italian holiday apartment?

(2 Posts)
DutchGirly Tue 16-Aug-11 14:07:44

Hello,

We're just abut to complete on a holiday apartment in Sicily. It is a spacious 2 bedroom holiday apartment in a converted farm houseand we would like to make it as comfortable for families as possible.

What kind of things would you expect? At the moment we're thinking of a double bed in the master with two single beds in the double bedroom and maybe a sofa bed in the living room. I would buy a travel cot and maybe a stair gate too? It does not have a bath, just a walk in shower so I was thinking of including a baby bath and maybe one of those rubber tubs for little ones.

As we will be staying there ourselves with our 3 year old daughter, we will have beach toys, bucket and spade etc which will be available. It does not have a swimming pool but beach is about 4 minutes away.

Any input much appreciated.

mycatoscar Tue 16-Aug-11 15:35:43

furniture sounds fine, baby bath and stairgate is a nice touch which a lot of people would appreciate.

I would say also to have a supply of board games, lego , english childrens dvd's, maybe wax crayons and paper would be useful, although you may not to want to put anything there that you would need to replenish on a regular basis. We have just come back from staying at a friends house in france and these type of things were a life saver to keep dd amused.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now