Talk

Advanced search

Duinrell tent, mobile or bungalow ?

(4 Posts)
loubylou66 Tue 16-Aug-11 13:17:59

Hoping to travel there next year. Just come back from camping and we all incl initially apprehensive DH loved it. Wondered what the keycamp/ eurocamp ready erected tents were like, especially in view of potentially dodgy dutch weather ? Also anyone stayed in a mobile there ? Have looked at the thomson alfresco ones and they look fab ? Read mixed reviews of euro/key camp mobiles regarding shabbyiness, poor standards of cleaning .Any advice much appreciated , louise

Decorhate Thu 18-Aug-11 07:17:35

Their own Dungalows are essentially large static mobile homes. We stayed in a mobile home with Selectcamp(basic & slightly dated but clean).

I found the site quite noisy so imagine it would be worse in a tent? A friend who did camp said the same & chose a Dungalow the second time!

Chopstheduck Thu 18-Aug-11 07:22:12

I think the duingalows are quite bit more expensive than booking with keycamp or eurocamp. I wouldn't personally stay in a tent. They always look a bit grotty and grubby. Another one to check is Selectcamp - I believe they are dutch and for this year we found them cheaper than keycamp and eurocamp.

We stayed at Duinrell with keycamp in a mobile home, and had a great time. The kids loved the funfair and the pool is really good too.

myron Thu 18-Aug-11 17:11:32

We did a last minute break at Duinrell last year with Keycamp and stayed in a 2 bed Vista Prestige mobile. First time, we had stayed in a mobile home so I had low expectations but I was impressed with its overall cleanliness. We did have a relatively new mobile home so maybe, it's pot luck. I also picked the highest range mobile home available at that time after deciding that it would be a false economy on our part to pick the cheapest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now