Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear to travel in?

(3 Posts)
Gorran Sun 07-Aug-11 10:10:59

First longhaul flight in quite a while next weekend and I'm all of a dither over what to wear. I know, quite sad really.

I obviously want to be comfortable (8hr flight, so not toooo long in the grand scheme of things) but want to look ok, too. Plus will be leaving not so warm Gatwick and arriving in very hot and humid destination. So needs to cover both bases, will take the obligatory scarf for this end (I don't mean big thick woolly thing) for a bit of warmth and to use on the plane if needed. But, what should I wear?! What do you wear for travelling?

Geordieminx Sun 07-Aug-11 17:53:04

Maxi dress cardigan sandals. Take bed socks in your bag for flight.

Or take yoga pants and a tshirt, and get changed once you get onto plane, and change back into clothes before landing

Bunbaker Tue 09-Aug-11 21:34:18

I tend to wear layers because I find the air con in aeroplanes far too arctic. I wear combats or linen trousers, T-shirt, cardigan and shoes that I can wear socks with because my feet turn to icicles when flying.

The first time I flew long haul I wore sandals without socks and I was miserable because my feet were so cold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now