Talk

Advanced search

Puerto pollensa - never been, just booked, is it ok?

(8 Posts)
minxthemanx Sat 23-Jul-11 08:31:52

Very late booking, on apartment complex which looks ok - just tell me what Puerto Pollensa is like - are we going to be surrounded by lads coming in at 6am from clubs? Am hoping it's more of a family place, quieter and able to get some sleep.

mumto2andnomore Sat 23-Jul-11 11:02:03

Its a lovely resort, been many times. No not a clubbing place, nice family atmosphere,lovely restaurants,nice beach, the pine walk (prom ) to stroll along and people watch in the evenings you will love it !

nancy75 Sat 23-Jul-11 11:04:32

It is mostly families, the big groups of lads go to magaluf on the other side of the island

minxthemanx Sat 23-Jul-11 11:39:52

Thanks, sounds lovely. Have a feeling our apartment is on a biggish complex, but hoping it's not too noisy as really want to chill. Fingers crossed. x

Figgygirl Sun 24-Jul-11 06:18:24

Very nice from what I hear. Look at the Trip Advisor Pollensa forum for more info.

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g319793-i6511-Pollenca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html

greycircles Sun 24-Jul-11 06:56:13

Haven't been there, but have been to Majorca.

Very suitable for families, think it will be amazing.

All parties = Magaluf. PP is on north of Majorca, Mag is on south.

However, there are some good attractions near Magaluf/Palma (capital):

Palma Aquarium - most impressive aquaruim in europe.
Marineland - dolphin shows etc, great day out.

NoelEdmundshair Sun 24-Jul-11 07:18:34

We go there every year at DD's insistence! Very family friendly- hope you enjoy it.

fluffy123 Sun 24-Jul-11 20:24:38

It is lovely , really good beach.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now