Talk

Advanced search

YUUbag and hand luggage

(8 Posts)
OliviaJL Thu 21-Jul-11 21:21:36

does anyone know if you can take a YUUbag on board? We're flying on Easyjet in the next couple of weeks and my son is adament that he wants to take his bag with him. I'm sure it will fit but if anyone has done it then please let me know. Save a few tears at the airport !! I've had a look on www.YUUworld.com but couldn't see anything

Iloveshoes001 Fri 22-Jul-11 14:26:29

Easyjet allow 1 piece of hand luggage per person (and I believe children get an allowance - I fly with them once a week and kids carry stuff). The max size is 56 x 45 x 25cm. That's about the same as a toddler so I cant image a YUU bag is that big. Measure it to be sure, but you should be fine.

girlywhirly Fri 22-Jul-11 15:12:58

Basically, if it will fit in the overhead locker, or under the seat in front it will be fine. He might have to take things out to play with and put the bag away, though, seeing the children on the website using them as a desk might not be practical in flight. (All to do with bags unsecured being a trip hazard in the event of emergency)Possibly warn him this might be the case.

ferfer1 Mon 01-Aug-11 09:07:57

Yes you can!! YUUbags have been designed for this so you should have no problem at all! Enjoy your holiday!!

KellieFleur Mon 01-Aug-11 13:05:48

My two daughters have YUUbags and we take them on all of our flights - including Ryanair so they are the right size.

DooinMeCleanin Mon 01-Aug-11 13:11:41

What are YUUbags? Do I need one?

DooinMeCleanin Mon 01-Aug-11 13:15:06

I have googled. I do not need a YUUbag. £43 for a child's rucksack?! shock. I would expect it to be able to pack itself and book our flights for that price.

KellieFleur Mon 01-Aug-11 17:39:49

I know what you mean DMC - I thought that when I looked on the site - but when they arrived the quality is second to none. I am concerned with the way children carry backpacks so my sister told me about this bag. It is ergonomically designed - something to do with back care I think - with a back panel. Our bags have been everywhere with us - including 2nd and 3rd posts for our rounders games in the rain in the Outer Hebrides - and I have to say they look good on it. It is a shame for them that they are not in the shops really so people can actually look at them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now