Talk

Advanced search

MENORCA help

(4 Posts)
steben Mon 18-Jul-11 11:39:57

Wandering if anyone can help with a personal reccommendation on where to stay - want to go to Menorca in Sept with our 18 month DD. Looking for a hotel/apartment with a balcony or some outside space where DH and I can sit and drink wine whilst DD is in bed of an evening. Would like it to be quite nice within walking distance ideally of restaurants/or would consider a good HB rec. Any help or advice from people who have been there done that would be much appreciated.

ImeldaM Mon 18-Jul-11 15:02:32

We really liked Punta Prima Playa apts in Punta Prima, very close to Mahon for transfers etc, small resort, nice pool,.

nonicknamemum Tue 19-Jul-11 23:28:34

I like the Mestral and Llebeig apartments in Santo Tomas. Santo Tomas is a very small resort and I imagine it will be very quiet in September, so depends whether that's what you want, or whether you would prefer a larger resort.

diabolo Wed 20-Jul-11 16:22:32

Arepar Apartments or Isla Paraiso hotel in Arenal D'en Castell - biggish apartments, all with a balcony or terrace.

Or you could rent an apartment in Playa de Fornells via Owners Direct - all privately owned so a lot quieter but within easy walk of beach and a few restaurants and bars (plus the gorgeous town of Fornells is only a couple of miles away). Lots of outside space and most have a shared pool serving just a few apartments. Very nice.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: