Talk

Advanced search

MENORCA help

(4 Posts)
steben Mon 18-Jul-11 11:39:57

Wandering if anyone can help with a personal reccommendation on where to stay - want to go to Menorca in Sept with our 18 month DD. Looking for a hotel/apartment with a balcony or some outside space where DH and I can sit and drink wine whilst DD is in bed of an evening. Would like it to be quite nice within walking distance ideally of restaurants/or would consider a good HB rec. Any help or advice from people who have been there done that would be much appreciated.

ImeldaM Mon 18-Jul-11 15:02:32

We really liked Punta Prima Playa apts in Punta Prima, very close to Mahon for transfers etc, small resort, nice pool,.

nonicknamemum Tue 19-Jul-11 23:28:34

I like the Mestral and Llebeig apartments in Santo Tomas. Santo Tomas is a very small resort and I imagine it will be very quiet in September, so depends whether that's what you want, or whether you would prefer a larger resort.

diabolo Wed 20-Jul-11 16:22:32

Arepar Apartments or Isla Paraiso hotel in Arenal D'en Castell - biggish apartments, all with a balcony or terrace.

Or you could rent an apartment in Playa de Fornells via Owners Direct - all privately owned so a lot quieter but within easy walk of beach and a few restaurants and bars (plus the gorgeous town of Fornells is only a couple of miles away). Lots of outside space and most have a shared pool serving just a few apartments. Very nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now