Talk

Advanced search

Any tips for Cyprus, especially Paphos, and the Almyra?

(3 Posts)
PrancingBuffalo Sun 17-Jul-11 10:13:44

Hi, I'm about to book the Almyra for a week at the end of September for DS (3), my aunt (late 70s) and me. I can't seem to book a two bed suite online, but I can get two garden view rooms with terraces, and I'll request interconnecting. I'm trying to decide whether to book HB or just B&B - any opinions? Please let me know if you've been to the Almyra, and any suggestions/comments about the hotel - food, rooms, childcare, spa, beach, things to do in the evening - anything really. It's also my first time in Cyprus - so any tips about the area would also be much appreciated. TIA.

CHOOGIRL Sun 17-Jul-11 23:28:25

We went last year and had a suite. IIRC some of the suites cannot be booked if you have children, but you can call and request a suite. I cannot fault the hotel, the children's pool is totally covered so a really lovely place to relax and sunbathe. Totally child friendly Great children's club. The hotel had entertainment in the evening in the restaurants. Didn't venture outside the resort. Book HB if you can, as food can be expensive. Would go again, and I am super fussy.

PrancingBuffalo Sun 17-Jul-11 23:29:30

Thanks Choogirl, I am soooo looking forward to it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now