Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stratford on Avon - Family Friendly Restaurants?

(4 Posts)
Rob1n Mon 04-Jul-11 12:25:58

Can anyone recommend a place for tea in central stratford with high chairs etc...? Thanks

(already posted in 'UK' forum but not had much luck!)

feckwit Mon 04-Jul-11 12:34:10

Are you looking for centre of stratford or within driving distance? Also, pub type place or cafe?

The Red Lion in the centre of Stratford is a pub. It has a quite decent garden (although no playthings for children) but is by the canal and is a bit like a harvester in the style of food it serves. Always full of families and right at the heart of the town but nothing special if you know what I mean? However we go there fairly regularly.

There are literally LOADS of restaurants in the town but very few have a garden, most with gardens are on the edge...

Rob1n Mon 04-Jul-11 12:42:48

In centre of Stratford please, no driving. Any pub/restaurant/cafe. Not too bothered about a garden, will be there on Thursday and it looks like it's going to be a washout!
Thanks

MNBirminghamLocalEd Mon 09-Nov-15 17:29:06

I know this is an ancient zombie thread, but I've just done a review of Le Bistrot Pierre restaurant in Stratford and would happily go again - our kids loved it and the food was really fab. And it can be a difficult place to find a good inexpensive restaurant in Stratford Upon Avon without walking miles and this had a car park (pay and display).

Review is here: mumsnetlocalbirmingham.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/pierre-le-bistrot-stratford-upon-avon/

There's also Carluccios on the riverbank.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now