Talk

Advanced search

Interconnecting rooms

(5 Posts)
flybynight Wed 22-Jun-11 13:26:52

I know this has probably been covered before, but I've done a search and I can't find anything. Does anyone know of a hotels website that lets you specifiy interconnecting rooms when you search? I need to book a hotel in Geneva this summer for 2 adults and 4 children, so interconnecting rooms would be a big help.

Any ideas?

Bunbaker Wed 22-Jun-11 16:57:08

Perahps you could ask for a family suite rather than a family room. We stayed in a hotel on Sark that had a bedroom off our bedroom. It suited us beautifully.

Pagwatch Wed 22-Jun-11 17:01:53

They will usually say that they cannot guarantee but will make every effort to give you connecting rooms.
We have always been given connecting rooms with no problem but we always speak to the hotel to confirm what we want personally.

DilysPrice Wed 22-Jun-11 17:13:36

When I looked for a holiday recently I looked at all the big obvious websites and just specified 2 adults, 2 children. I then scrolled down the options until I found the ones which were offering me suites rather than 4 person rooms (not my idea of a holiday thankyou). It didn't take very long to check through them all.

flybynight Wed 22-Jun-11 20:10:01

Thank you all for that. Much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: